lauantai 2. tammikuuta 2016

The Universal Creed

This is my Universe. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

My Universe is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.

My Universe, without me, is useless. Without my Universe, I am useless. I must live my Universe true. I must love fiercer than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must love him even before he shoots me. I will...

My Universe and I know that what counts in life is not the money we make, what we own, nor how we look. We know that it is love that count. We will love...

My Universe is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its secrets, its laws, its galaxies, its solar systems, its planets and its peoples. I will keep my Universe clean from separation and hate, even as I am clean from separation and hate. We will become part of each other. We will...

Before God, I swear this creed. My Universe and I are the defenders of love. We are the masters of our fears. We are the saviors of my life.

So be it, until victory is everyone’s and there is no hate, but love!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Follow by Email