keskiviikko 19. huhtikuuta 2017

Remarks on David Wilcock's comments

http://sitsshow.blogspot.fi/…/david-wilcock-update-via-benj…

David’s comments from Fulford’s latest report are aligned with my views that in fact the world is undergoing a collective dark night of the soul and not heading towards nuclear Armageddon as many would suspect. Perhaps I can share a related short story.

When I was around 15 - 16, I was deeply concerned with the prospect of nuclear war. This was not exactly a usual topic of interest for someone my age, especially as the Cold War was over and the one against terrorism hadn’t yet started.

I read every book on it I could get my hands on; On the Beach, Alas, Babylon, Warday, even the official Finnish doctors association’s manual and watched every movie I could find; Threads, The Day After, The War Game.

One day walking home from school I ‘heard/remembered’ a message, perhaps that is the best way to put it. It said “they will not allow for it to happen”. To this day, I don’t know exactly who ‘they’ are, but to this day nuclear war does not register as one of my true concerns.

There are countless beings out there, many outside of humanity’s reach or understanding, looking out for our best interests. And I wouldn’t be too worried about the ‘bad’ guys either, they’re the ones that have been causing most of this planet’s problems for millennia.

Over the years, I’ve come to understand that humanity’s journey on this planet is part of a much larger unfolding of a cosmic picture. We’re coming out of very dark times into a much brighter future.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Follow by Email